KUNOMAIL (Your email client)
Welcome to https://www.kunomailshop.de
§ 1 Scope of application
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the website KUNOMAIL (your email client) (hereinafter referred to as "website"). For the use of the website it is important that you as a user accept the following conditions.
3. the object of KUNOMAIL (your email client) is the following:
- Sale of an email software/program (KUNOMAIL)
- Sale of digital add-on products to the email software such as stationery, skin packages, greeting cards, animated pictures & wizards and much more.
§ 2 Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us at the following contact details:
David Kubitsch (Inspired Software)
Schönfließer Street 3
Phone: +49 (0)172 3117870
Sales tax identification number: DE305584271
§ 3 Availability of the website
1 KUNOMAIL (your email client) has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability can occur due to force majeure or other causes for which KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence.
2. David Kubitsch (Inspired Software) points out:
that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that David Kubitsch (Inspired Software) therefore accepts no responsibility for them,
that errors may lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
that the availability of these web pages is dependent on conditions and performance outside the control of David Kubitsch (Inspired Software), such as transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties. We are not responsible for any disruptions falling into this area.
§ 4 Discussion forums
Insofar as David Kubitsch (Inspired Software) offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its web pages, participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors may not disseminate or publish any offensive, possibly derogatory, foul, indecent, defamatory or obscene material or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
§ 5 Electronic communication
When you use a KUNOMAIL service (your email client) or send emails, text messages or other communications to us from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, including via email, text messages, or by posting electronic messages or other communications on our website or as part of other KUNOMAIL (Your Email Client) services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notices, disclosures and other communications that we communicate to you electronically do not, to that extent, require a written form unless mandatory applicable law requires a different form of communication.
§ 6 Copyright and Database Rights
1. the entire content contained in or provided through any service of KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient), such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is the property of KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) or third parties supplying content or making it available on the website and is protected by German copyright and database rights.
2. the entire content included in or provided by any KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) service is the exclusive property of KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) and is protected by German copyright and database right laws.
3. you may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of a KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of any KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) service without https://www.kunomail.de's express written consent. Furthermore, you may not create and/or publish your own database containing substantial parts of a service of KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) without the express written consent of https://www.kunomail.de.
§ 7 Patents
All patents registered on KUNOMAIL (Your Emailclient) are also applicable to all services and other products of KUNOMAIL (Your Emailclient). It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
§ 8 Your account
1. the access to some services of the site, requires the creation of an account.
2. the creation of an account is only allowed to persons of full legal capacity, to whom the registration form on the website https://www.kunomail.de is made available.
3. the user undertakes not to provide false personal information. Furthermore, the user undertakes to check his or her details regularly in order to ensure that they are correct.
4. if you use a KUNOMAIL service (your email client), you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur through your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept secret and secure and you should inform us immediately if you have any reason to be concerned that a third party has gained knowledge of your password or that the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete and for notifying us of any changes in respect of the information you provide. You can view and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
5. you may change your username and password at any time.
6. you may not use any KUNOMAIL (Your Email Client) service in a manner that is likely to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair KUNOMAIL (Your Email Client) services or access.
7. furthermore, you may not use the services of KUNOMAIL (Your Email Client) for fraudulent or in connection with a criminal offence, unlawful activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. we reserve the right to withhold the services on the website from you or to close member accounts. This applies in particular in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our policies.
9. users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a corresponding message via the contact form. The user's account will be deleted after the user has completed and submitted the form. The deadline for deleting the account from our website is 21 days.
§ 9 Claims arising from intellectual property rights
KUNOMAIL (your email client) respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives reason to fear an infringement, please follow our procedure for notifying https://www.kunomail.de of an infringement.
§ 10 Liability
1.We always try to ensure that the services of KUNOMAIL (your email client) are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) services may also occasionally be interrupted or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or limitations.
2.KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) shall be liable without limitation if the cause of the damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) or a legal representative or vicarious agent of KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient). 3.
3. Furthermore, KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) shall be liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential obligations are those whose violation endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you regularly rely. In this case, however, KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) shall only be liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. KUNOMAIL (Dein Emailclient) shall not be liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the above sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect following the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and in the event of fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected. 5.
5. Insofar as the liability of KUNOMAIL (Your Email Client) is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 11 Links to other websites
1. for links which are not operated by David Kubitsch (Inspired Software) and are located on their website, we have no possibility to control the content of this website, as it is completely independent from us.
2. For this reason, we do not accept any responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. All websites accessed via links are accessed at the user's own risk. No special notice is given when users leave the website. However, we ask you to inform us immediately of any illegal or dubious content on the linked website.
3. other websites may have a link to the websites of David Kubitsch (Inspired Software). Such a link requires our prior consent.
§ 12 Data protection
1. It may happen that data and information of visitors and users (date, time, accessed page) about the access are stored on the server. We point out that - without consent - no personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) will be stored.
2. If personal data is collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
3. We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be completely guaranteed. Our liability in this respect is excluded.
4. Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities.
5. the user has the right to information. You have the right to receive complete and free information from us at any time about the data concerning you. 6.
6. Furthermore, the user has the right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
§ 13 Cookies
4 We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, whereby these are mostly so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterised by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognise your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. You can object to the storage of cookies by clicking on a banner that you can use to object to/accept cookies.
6. you can, of course, set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your hard drive or so that cookies that have already been stored are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 15 No Waiver
§ 16 Jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
The sole place of jurisdiction for orders placed by merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the supplier.
§ 17 Final provisions
1 The contractual language is German.
2. if you violate these general terms and conditions of use and we do nothing about it, we are still entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion on which you violate these terms and conditions of use.
4. the invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions under the contract. Should this occur, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision in accordance with its meaning and purpose, which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.