Payment & Shipping
§ 7 Terms of payment
(1) Any payment due shall be made to KUNOMAIL in advance, on the due date, without any deductions.
(2) The customer can pay for the goods or services by the following methods of payment:
- Direct debit:
In the event of a return debit note for which the orderer is responsible, Inspired Software (David Kubitsch) shall charge a lump-sum compensation in the amount of 8 € (eight euros). The customer may prove that no damage has been incurred at all or that the damage is significantly lower than the flat rate. The above provisions apply accordingly to payments of the purchase price of goods sold by third-party suppliers.
(3) Certain types of payment may be excluded by the supplier in individual cases.
(4) The customer is not permitted to pay for the goods or services by sending cash or cheques.
(5) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer thereby authorises the supplier to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(6) If the Supplier offers payment in advance and the Customer chooses this payment method, the Customer shall transfer the invoice amount to the Supplier's account within five calendar days of receipt of the order. The supplier shall reserve the goods accordingly for five calendar days.
(7) If the supplier offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this method of payment, the customer expressly authorises the supplier to collect the amounts due.
(8) If the Supplier offers payment by direct debit and the Customer chooses this payment method, the Customer shall grant the Supplier a SEPA basic mandate. If, in the case of payment by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to a lack of funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer shall bear the costs for this.
(9) If the supplier offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this method of payment, the customer undertakes to pay the invoice amount within 14 days of dispatch of the goods without any deduction of discount.
(10) If the customer is in default of payment, the supplier reserves the right to claim damages for default.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) Our prices include the applicable statutory value added tax and do not include a flat rate or surcharge for shipping costs. The shipping surcharges vary depending on the type of delivery and the nature of the article.
(2) Despite our best efforts, a small number of products in our catalogue may be priced incorrectly. We check prices when we process your order and before we charge payment. If a product is incorrectly priced and the correct price is higher than the price on the website, we will contact you before dispatching the goods to ask if you wish to purchase the product at the correct price or cancel the order. If the correct price of a Product is lower than the price we have quoted, we will charge the lower amount and send the Product to you.
(3) The prices at the time of the order will apply. If list prices are available, the prices of the list price valid at the time of the order will apply.
(4) In order to use KUNOMAIL, registration is first necessary.
(5) In order to be able to purchase the services of the website, the user must register and create a user account.
(6) If the user wishes to make use of a service which is subject to a charge, he will be informed in advance of the fact that the service is subject to a charge. In particular, the user will be informed of the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment.
(7) The provider reserves the right to charge different fee models for different booking times and user groups and in particular for different periods of use, as well as to offer different scopes of services.